16 jul 2010

unusual.

I wanted to feel a bit more different today, so i took the risk to write something a little bit unusual. Like what? I really don´t know.. Anyways it´s Friday that means in just a week it´s my birthday and i have no clue of what should i do. I was thinking maybe going to eat with my family and then invite some friends over.. but i really don´t feel like inviting anyone, cause my best friend´s out of town. I´m not sure of when i´m getting my camera but i think it´s before my birthday. I was thinking about getting a new haircut, i feel like i need a new me. When i don´t feel good with myself i just change my hair,clothe and all that bullshit. I gotta admit this summer kinda sucks untill now, cause all i´ve done is stay in my house or maybe go out, but i feel like it pretty sucks, i don´t know i think i´m going to my hometown after my bithday and maybe there i'll do something different. I was considering of maybe getting my hair a little more blonde by using this natural product a friend has but what if i don´t look good? I don't know. Does anyone has a flickr account? If you do then leave a comment and  i will add you. I don´t know when i will get a bit of more inspiration.. i hope soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario